To send someone your calendar…
- In a new e-mail message or a reply, click in the body of the message.
- On the Message tab, Include group, click Attach Item and select Calendar.
- In the Send a Calendar via E-Mail dialog box:
- Specify which calendar to include (if you manage more than one).
- Specify the date range. If you don’t see the option you need, select Specify Dates to choose the beginning and end of the date range.
- Select the amount of detail to include.
- If you only want to include working hours,
select ☑ Show time within my working hours only.
- Click OK.