- Open the presentation that you want to add a slide to.
- In the navigation pane that contains the Outline and Slides tabs, click Slides, and then click where you want to add a slide.
- On the Home tab, in the Slides group, click New Slide, and then select Reuse Slides.
- In the Reuse Slides pane, click Open a PowerPoint File.
- In the Browse dialog box, locate and click the presentation file that contains the slide that you want, and then click Open.
- In the Reuse Slides pane, do one of the following:
- To add a single slide, click the slide.
- To add all of the slides, right-click any slide, and then click Insert All Slides
|Share || |