Thursday, February 4, 2010

Windows 7 shortcuts

As you may know, I love shortcuts (because I'm lazy) and found some great ones for Windows 7 by using my mouse. Until I figured it all out, it was frustrating, but now that I understand how it works, I love it!
  • Drag a window to the top of your screen to MAXIMIZE
  • Drag a window to the left or right to dock it on that half of the screen
  • Shake a window back and forth to MINIMIZE everything but the active window (the one you are shaking)
  • Double-click the top window border (edge) with the vertical resizing arrow to MAXIMIZE VERTICALLY

4 comments:

  1. Expecting more such posts from your blog as I will be attending for the latest govt jobs and stuff like this may appear in the exams for the jobs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarkari Recruitment is one of the biggest Indian Job Site so here you will getPPSC Jobs 2017 so

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarkari Recruitment is one of the biggest Indian Job Site so here you will getREC Jobs 2017so

    ReplyDelete